Friday, August 1, 2014

A Friend Loveth B&W



Hello Friends

I made this quick card today for Friends With Flair. I used one of my favourite stamp sets called A Friend Loveth. I just love those butterflies this is my go to butterfly stamp and I never tire of it. I kept this card pretty simple. I just used an embossing folder to create the background. I stamped the sentiment straight on to the card. Then stamped my butterflies, cut them out and glued them to the card. Super easy :)

Thanks so much for stopping by have a great weekend

Mandi xox

Challenges
Simon Says Stamp Wed

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Mandi! So elegant! He butterflies really are beautiful!
    Have a great weekend!
    Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful clean and simple card! The black and white is really stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty in black and white. I like the way you make totally different designs with the same stamp. So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Mandi! wow, stunning card, I luv the b&w and those gorgeous butterflies!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the embossing! The B&W is so elegant! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card...so elegant! Awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I love this card very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this card. You have inspired me to use this embossing folder that I have it too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful CAS design, very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Black and white is one of my favorite color combos and this is gorgeous! I also have that embossing folder and love the way it looks in white! Sometimes simple is the best, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. What is the name of that embossing folder ? I love it

    ReplyDelete