Monday, December 2, 2013

The Greatest Gift




 When I first saw this stamp on the Unity website I just had to have it. This is such a lovely Christmas stamp and it is unlike anything else I have seen before. I love Unity for that that they have really great unique stamps. We often get lost in hustle and bustle this time of year but this is a such a great reminder of what Christmas is really is all about.

This is a really easy card to make the hard part was choosing the colours :)  I stamped the sentiment and image on the same piece of card then coloured it. I mounted it on to some coordinating card and adhered it to the card base. 

~ Supplies ~
 Unity Stamp Company - The Greatest Gift is Baby Jesus
Memento Ink Black Tuxedo
DCWV  Matstack - All Dressed Up
Copic Markers

Thanks for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment