Saturday, November 2, 2013

It's the most wonderful time of the year

I have been playing around with my stamps tonight making some Christmas cards I wanted to share this one with you. I really like this stamp I love the sentiment as it is one of my favourite Christmas songs :) I paper pieced the sleigh with green glitter card and coloured the rest with spectrum noir alcohol markers. I used some red glitter card to create a border and mounted it onto a card base. I stamped the sentiment at the bottom and added some small red glitter hearts that I punched from my heart punch.
 
 ~ Supplies Used ~
Unity Stamp Company - Most Wonderful Time
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Red/Green Glitter Card by Paper Studio
Spectrum Noir Markers
Martha Stewart - Heart Confetti Punch

 Thanks for visiting have a great weekend :)

8 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love the green glittery sleigh! What a festive Christmas card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRETTY. Perfect coloring and bling. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great glittery CAS design, Mandi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those colors & the cool glittery sleigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful glitter!! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete