Thursday, October 31, 2013

Bright Blossoms

 I was in the mood for making a bright flowery card and wanted to do something a wee bit different. I love this flower stamp so much I use it all the time it reminds me a lot of cherry blossoms. I was going for a funky two tone effect. I sponged half  the card diagonally with rose bud memento ink then stamped the flowers using versamark ink. I heat embossed the flowers with white embossing powder to make them stand out. I stamped the white side of the card using the rose bud ink.  I sprinkled rhinestones around the flowers and the Birthday sentiment in the middle to finish it off :) 


                                                               
 ~ Supplies Used ~
Black Card Base
White Card
Unity Stamp Company - Angie Girl : Dream with your heart
Unity Stamp Company - Happy Birthday
Rhinestones
Memento Tuxedo Black
Memento Rose Bud
Versamark Ink
White Embossing Powder


Thanks for visiting :) 

9 comments:

  1. this is beyond lovely! the ying-yang look is perfect, love the embossed branches!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely effect. The card is so pretty. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great effect one the red. How did you do that? Just such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Love the embossing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this design...simple, yet so much impact.....

    ReplyDelete