Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Poppy Tag


Hello my lovely friends

I have finally got around to making something for the Unity Hop this week. I am always forgetting it is now on a Tuesday.  I went with the lovely  Donna Poppies since today is Remembrance day. The Sentiment is from the What Lies Within KOM 11/14 and the background heart stamp is from the Love is stamp kit.

I made this really quick and easy tag by stamping the background with the hearts.  Then I stamped, coloured and cut out  the poppy separately. Next I glued it in place and added some black enamel accents to the centre. I then stamped the sentiment above and then added some ribbon and rhinestones to finish. See how super easy is that?? 

Thanks so much for for stopping by my blog today :)

Mandi xox




11 comments:

  1. ok matching the ribbon to the flower on the card is so darn cute! Thanks for sharing Mandi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is really beautiful. The red poppy really stands out; love the black glossy accents added to the center of the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the big poppy! Wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, Mandi. Very meaningful too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful and lovely, Mandi!

    ReplyDelete