Friday, November 27, 2015

Love You To The Moon



Hello my lovely Friends

I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving if you celebrate that! I never used to until I married my American husband. We don't have Thanksgiving here in Scotland so it was nice to inherit a holiday that gives you a day to think of all of the blessings in your life.

 My project today is another wee frame I made.  This one is for my husband.  I am getting addicted to making these.  This one was so easy to make I just stamped it with archival ink and added a wee bit of glitter to the heart. I then placed it into a silver frame and it was done. The stamp is from Unity of course and it's called To the bitty moon.

I hope you like it. I love it! I am so excited to see my husband he arrives here in Scotland on Tuesday. I have not seen him in almost two months he just finished up his Navy job in Maine. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Mandi xox

Linking up to the Unity Blog Hop
Also to Simon Says Stamp Wed Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. I was adoing this today on a fb post! It is so adorable! Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was adoing this today on a fb post! It is so adorable! Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty & elegant. Hubby will love it, I'm sure. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Such a wonderful idea for some of the larger stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes "simple" is the best! This is lovely, Mandi.

    ReplyDelete