Friday, August 15, 2014

Memories


Hello Friends

I hope you have all had a great week. I have been super busy this week and not had much time to blog. I have been working on this girl for a few days and just got around to finishing her today. I love this stamp designed by Angie Blom. It is called Beautiful Soul. I wanted to pair her together with a quote that I love.

"Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks."

 It is so true!!  So many times I have found myself thinking of someone, and before I know it I have tears streaming down my face. It is so amazing that one little memory can stir up so many emotions. We all have our own little treasure chest of memories.


I used my watercolours and alcohol markers on this project. Then stenciled the hearts and heat embossed them with silver glitter embossing power. I printed the sentiment and glued it in place. I used a little gray gem for her tear I was going for that running mascara tear drop look. I am a crier it does not take much for me to shed a tear. So I know this look only too well ha :)

 Thanks so much for stopping by have a great weekend

Mandi xox

Challenges
Friends With Flair

16 comments:

  1. the coloring and sentiment is wonderful! TFS & TGIF too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for being our GIU girl this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! The sentiment is perfect and I love the embossed hearts on each side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the sentiment! Lovely coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandi, I LOVE your projects and this one is no exception. So gorgeous and I love the sentiment you used too. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this card really touched me - amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Mandi and your post was beautiful! Have a great weekend. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning creation! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is simply gorgeous! Love everything about her!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, I especially love the stenciled hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely creation, Mandi. I saw this on FB but wasn't able to get over to check out your post until this morning. I'm glad I was able to wait for some quiet time to read your story. Thanks for inspiring with your beautiful words and work!

    ReplyDelete