Friday, February 28, 2014

Hope



Hello Friends

Here is another card made. I am on a roll this week :) This is another new stamp I bought I love this one. I will be donating some of these cards to my local Ronald McDonald house. This stamp set is called Hope Builds Courage. I stamped and heat embossed this one with white embossing powder.  I then sponged distress ink on top and wiped off the excess. It really made the words pop. I attached the sentiment to white card stock then some hot pink card stock. Finally I added some twine and a little charm that matched the sentiment perfectly.

Thanks for Visiting :) 

 Challenges
Friends with Flair

Inks - Peacock Feathers and Picked Raspberry Distress, VersaMark Ink.
Stamps - Unity ~ Hope Builds Courage. 
Paper - Recollections Pink Card Stock
White Embossing Powder
Never never Give Up Charm

18 comments:

  1. LOVE Wit & Wisdom stamps. Mandi you've created a beauty with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the colors and that stamp is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card that stamp looks great in the bold colours :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandi, this is beautiful ! LOVE the gradients of colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandi~I love the pink & blue together. It looks very nice. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Great cheerful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really great. Bright card that sends a lovely message x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stamping and colors. The little charm is perfect too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colors--I like the embossing and sponging.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mandi, I love the colors of this. It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. With my mom, sister and brother all having had cancer (and still alive! ), I am always drawn to encouragement cards. This is no exception. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sentiment, the card itself and its purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card for an awesome cause! love that sentiment
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. GREAT look with the white embossing powder…your sentiment really shines with this technique! Love this, Mandi!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got this stamp, waiting for it! This is a great idea, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete