Friday, November 3, 2017

Craft Stamper November Challenge



Hello Friends

Welcome to another Craft Stamper Challenge

I used this lovely tree branch stamp on my card today from Unity called Winter Blessings

I kept it pretty simple and just added some gem stones that I coloured with a marker to resemble berries. 

I hope you can come and join in our challenge this month. 

Our amazing prize this month is from www.rubberdance.com

You get to pick a stamp set of your choice.

I hope you find time to come and play. 

All of the details can be found on the Craft Stamper Blog.

Thanks for stopping by.

Mandi xox
























1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an amazing card! It looks so elegant in its simplicity with the black, white and red colour palette - perfect ๐Ÿ˜. Wishing you a lovely week! J ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete